The 30-hour training “Working on equal terms in Greece”
is coming in April, from the 6th to the 19th, for people of migrant
background seeking equal & documented employment in Greece,
organised by the Migrant Point EKA & Generation 2.0 RED and
co-funded by the Asylum, Migration, and Integration Fund of the European
The training consists of 2-week fast-paced group sessions
fully devoted to significant topics for anyone looking for employment
in Greece and aims to provide important information & answers on
employability (highly appreciated soft skills & Job readiness skills), challenges linked to discrimination obstacles (including gender), and knowledge of the labour, social and trade union rights, along with an introductory navigation into the social entrepreneurship scene but also into Greek citizenship procedure.
The group sessions are structured as follows:
• Hearing from the Labour Market itself (Employers & employees speaking) – In person
● Equal access to the Greek Labour Μarket – via Zoom platform – Stable internet connection is required
• Access to education and vocational training in Greece – via Zoom platform – Stable internet connection is required
• Entrepreneurship and Social economy activities –via Zoom platform – Stable internet connection is required
● Α job seeker’s tools in the digital era (CV & Job interview) – In person
● How to access employers & get all the info you need with a click – In person
● Naturalization and Greek citizenship – In person
Reserve your place today at email@example.com by stating your full name and if there is any need in interpretation, included the language.
* The trainings will take place from 10:00 to 13:00 either via Zoom & or in person.
** Interpretation can be offered. For that reason, please
inform us on your language needs, because the speaking language of the
trainings will be English or Greek.
*** A certificate of attendance will be offered to those who complete the training.